Well, it's happened again. I've been hit with this strange assignment to write about my oddities once more. However, I'm actually going to do it this time, instead of avoiding it like the last time, solely due to the fact that I wanted to update my journal with something. So here they are:
1. I hate being late for anything, so if I'm going to be late for a class I usually just don't go at all
2. Because of #1, I really dislike being dependent on others
3. Sometimes I will sleep on the floor because I think it's comfortable
4. I dislike going to parties because I don't like being forced into conversations
5. I really dislike going to dances
6. I can usually be persuaded/pressured into doing most things, except going to dances
I very much agree with 4 and 5...my roommates also think I am odd...
Completely agree with all those. I don't go to parties for the exact same reason .
Wow...and I thought I was the only one. My roommates keep trying to drag me out to parties and don't think my reasoning is very valid. It's good to meet a fellow non-partier.
Yeah I hate going to parties, too many bad stories and unwanted socializing. My dorm mates eventually gave up . I ran out of the dorm before blow-out started (i.e. massive partying for the end of classes and general hysteria).
I know how you feel on #1 and #2.